Insurance And Financial
Our primary mission at Dr. Roth’s office is to deliver the best and most comprehensive dental care available. We aim to make the cost of optimal care as easy and manageable for our patients as possible by offering several payment options. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask us!
Our Office Requires Payment At The Time Of Service And Prior To The Completion Of Your Treatment.
- Cash, Check, Credit, Debit
- Credit cards accepted are Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover Card
- CareCredit®: NO INTEREST: We offer a payment plan through CareCredit® (subject to credit approval, see link below)
- Allows you to pay over time with NO INTEREST (12 months or less)
- Convenient, low monthly payment plans over 6-12 months
- No annual fees or pre-payment penalties
- Same as cash
- Also available, with interest plans for payment from 12 – 24 months
- Click Here for more info or to see if you qualify (takes 5 minutes)
- Our office staff would be happy to process the application for you
For services over $2000 that take more than one visit, our office staff can work out extended payment plans such that the payment is made by the completion of treatment. Ask us!
We always electronically file your dental insurance claim forms for you!
Our office is happy to help you strategize your treatment to maximize benefits.
We are In Network with some of the plans in BCBS of MA, Altus Dental and Cigna . As long as we can verify benefits, you only need to pay your copays at time of service. Your plan pays us directly and we take care of your forms.
Most of our insured patients have Out of Network dental benefits with insurance companies from around the country who reimburse our office directly usually at nearly 100% of our office fees such as: Aetna, Guardian, Metropolitan Life, Principal, Ameritas, Sunlife and more. At time of service, you only need to pay us your copay, if any.
Although we are out of network with all Delta Dental plans as of Oct 1, 2019, Delta Dental patients are always welcome! Our staff submits your claim forms for you after you pay in full at time of service. Delta Dental will reimburse the patient directly in just a few weeks. This process is only necessary because Delta of MA refuses to recognize the Assignment of Benefit clause in your claim form. Since Delta Dental of MA has changed all of their reimbursement fee schedules and payment strategies as of Oct 1, 2019, our office is unable to discern how Delta will actually reimburse.
Just call us and ask, our front desk staff is happy to help you!
Please be advised that any estimates provided by our staff are approximations based on the accuracy of information provided by you, the patient, your employer and or your insurance company. The patient is ultimately responsible for any and all payments for services.
No Insurance? No Problem
RAP: Roth Advantage Membership Plan
- $79 individual annual membership
- All Xrays no charge
- 20-10% discounts on all services
Our staff will be happy to explain how you can RAP with us if you have no insurance.
Click Here for brochure